Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Welcome to the pink lodge.


Feeling a little grumpy today.


Today I went batshit to get everything finished, doing my usual routine of rushing through brick walls like it was nothing, and saving the seemingly least time consuming stuff for last. And of course, as it usually is with my routine, when I faced the one last thing on my list (drawing the graphics set for the lodge/that thing in the picture), my mental incompetence for things you shouldn't even have to think about kicked in. I've wasted over five hours drawing  a single background image, on top of the one I already had and ended up using (even though I don't like it). Take that, brain!

So basically all's done and ready to be served. Well, not entirely, since I still have to run some bug tests, but it's all downhill from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment